I am a 23-years old software developer, entrepreneur and (growth)hacker with experience in scraping, big data, (growth) hacking, infrastructures, devops, personalisation, profiling, and machine learning. Currently I am the CTO at Taglayer with a team of 13 super talented persons. My work is daily used by Randstad, the United Nations, Vivaldis, Dmlights, the Cronos group and more than 3.5 million persons around the world.
Want a chit-chat? Contact me at [email protected]
I've contributed to more than 100 codebases on Github. Here are my favorite projects:
- Taglayer: Software to personalise you website in minutes.
- Leadzilla: Lead prediction software.
- Airshaper: Online 3D tools & visualization.
- The Forge: Online innovation tools.
- Scrapr.co: Online scraping & data tools.
- Member of Birdhouse 2017 - feb 2018
- Student entrepreneur 2016 - 2017
- Second place Uprise festival 2016
- Member of the Jury at KdG and University of Antwerp 2016 - ...
- Vitesse (most promising startup) 2015
- Member of [email protected] 2015 - 2017
I am an active data gatherer for fun, profit and research and I am happy to help other researchers with data. Just sent me an email if you want to use one of my datasets.
- Newsdata: 100 million+ news articles for text classification & tagging.
- Businessdata: 75 million+ companies with number of employees & contact details.
- Website information: 50 million+ websites with all their technologies & meta data.
- Tweets: 10 million+ Tweets for gender parsing, text classification & tagging.
- Personality insights: 1k+ Social media profiles with personality tags.
Looking for another dataset? Just let me know and I give you my advice.